Help to Buy Valuations

The government has created the Help to Buy and Shared Ownership schemes. If you are you a property owner under one of these schemes, we can provide the appropriate Housing Association Valuations report. Ideal if you want to buy more shares, borrow more money on your mortgage, or sell your home.

If you have been asked to provide a Housing Association Valuations report, this is what you need. The inspection and valuation will be carried out by a RICS Registered Valuer. We will visit your home and look at what comparable properties have sold for to work out the market value of your home.

Contact one of our team today to discover more.

Get started

Choose Westside Services and save your time.

For more information or a free no obligation fee proposal please do not hesitate to Contact Us.

Contact Us